This is the third companion episode for The Guerrilla Poet podiobook. I apologize for the delays while I’m twiddling those dials. I expect that in another 5 or 6 years I’ll have this live podcast thing down cold.
In this episode I discuss:
- TGP launched on Podiobooks October 11th
- I lied about the Zune Marketplace, but I have a really good excuse!
- More on Guerrilla Poet Hash
- Podiobooks review
- Goodreads review of Borrowed Time
- Get your own stylus, similar to what Alan Porter uses. Details here!
- Commentary on story episodes 9 – 11
The next companion episode is November 4th at 9pm Eastern. In addition to the normal content I will also read the first chapter of my NaNoWriMo project, Kilo Rising.
Run time: 42:11
Press Play on the player above or download the episode here by right clicking and selecting “Save target as…”